2018年8月8日星期三

RuiYu hair reviews

RuiYu brand has been established for 8 years and has more than 150,000 customers, many of them are our loyal fans and share their beautiful photos.They can really do wonders for your self-esteem and help you feel better.Without further ado, let me get straight to the point.
RuiYu hair provide the top quality hair at rock-bottom prices.We offer you many different styles,including straight,body wave,deep wave,kinky curly,water wave,kinky straight and bob hair.
RuiYu hair let you confidence and beautiful! Recently,a few customers share their photos and reviews.Lets have a look!
I'm glad I purchased body wave human hair. I felt a little confident because I've ordered the wet and wavy from this seller which I Loved!! I'm glad I chose to go back to this seller for my Brazilian body wave. Any time I need hair and quickly with great results I'll buy from them. Reviews are very helpful that's why I'm starting to write more feed backs because some sellers are misleading and its unfortunate that they would do customers like that.
Review by Rene

 This hair is awesome, I truly, love, love, love it. I purchased the deep wave brazilian hair. I wish I would have gotten it longer, but that's fine. I've never gotten so many compliments on my hair like this. This hair I will be buying for years to come!!! And the company delivers the hair on time. Thank you hair company for selling quality hair.
Review by Sharon

So far so good I ordered my hair Monday evening and received it on Tuesday around 7pm I got 360 lace frontal wig the hair is really full and thick.It has only been 2 days so of course the hair is beautiful and seems to be perfect. I will be back after 2 weeks to give you lady's an update review but for the price you can't really beat it especially if you want some decent hair for a decent price. The curls are to die for and it is very bouncy. I will straighten this hair and see if it curls back up but so far sooo good I can't complain
Review by Kalai 

没有评论:

发表评论

Best Blogs

Mother’s Day gift ideas? Ruiyu Lace Closure Wig

If you are looking for a late Mother's Day Sale gift for that special someone, RUIYU, Lace Closure Wig and 4x4 Lace Closure are having ...

Hot Blogs